Analytics programs also tell us how people reached this site (eg from a search engine) and whether they have been here before, helping us to develop tailored user services.
Cookies also help us:
– Make our website work as you’d expect
– Remember your settings during and between visits
– Improve the speed/security of the site
– Continuously improve our website’s performance
– Make our marketing more efficient
– Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
– Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
– Pass data to advertising networks
– Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
– Pay sales commissions
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this (and your continued use of our website) to indicate your agreement.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch off cookies by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our site and that of many other websites, as cookies are a standard industry tool.